Thursday, January 1, 2009

Contact Me/Review Policy

Contact Me/Review Policy:
Hi! I, Julia Muldoon, am open to receiving Advance Reading Copies and Review Copies of books. My preferred genres are Speculative Fiction (Horror, Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Science Fiction), Romance (primarily Historical, Paranormal and Contemporary), and Young Adult (Speculative Fiction/Paranormal). This does not, however, mean that I will not accept books in other genres! I LOVE books, and would be happy to consider any book with a great synopsis.
I am happy to receive material from publishing houses of all sizes, be they large publishing houses, small press or independently published authors.
I, however, cannot promise to agree to every review request, nor can I review all unsolicited review copies of books sent to me. But I will consider all queries and review copies sent, and respond in a timely fashion.
Furthermore.....
I would love to hear from publishers, authors and readers alike! I check my comments and emails regularly and will endeavor to respond to all comments in a timely fashion.
Questions? Want to generously bestow wonderful ARCs upon me? Just wanna say hi?
You can e-mail me at jemuldoon@gmail.com. Or you can fill out this lovely form bellow.

Name*

Email Address*

Website

Subject

Message

   
* Required Fields.
A Great Big Thanks to The Book Smugglers who I have shamelessly ripped off their Contact Me page information and adjusted it slightly for my own twisted purposes.