Sunday, August 2, 2009

Update | What's next on blog and Roo's Birthday

Sorry about the delay. At this point I am not very sure whom I am apologizing to as I am pretty sure no one really goes and reads this. It’s because I refuse to whore myself around on the Internet. I just can’t bring myself to be a mad poster on forums and be like “Guys, hey guys. Yah you. I have blog. Come see.” This is all said in a drooly lispy geek voice – yah that voice. However, a part of me still feels obliged to maintain this space even though I know it is not currently living up to it’s fullest potential. Trust me, I have big dreams for this blog but currently not the financials to make them come to life. In the mean time I will try my hardest to offer you something I would like to read on a somewhat regular basis. If I wouldn’t like it then rest assured I would not post it. Maybe. I really just need an outlet to practice my writing and communication skills and blather on about stuff that most people around me don’t care about. Maybe potentially I will meat other blatherers and find my niche.

What I am really trying to say is that although I should have an abundance of time on my hands due to the temporary layoff experienced at my place of work, what I really have is just an abundance of time to procrastinate. I have been reading a book at least every couple of days so I have quite a few to catch up on. I have also been out to the west coast of Canada. Wich probably wasn’t all that great of an idea however, it seams to me that in life you either have the time or the money but never both. I am really glad we went. I know if I ever have the opportunity to go again it while be whit a way bigger budget and time line. We did it in two weeks however if we had more money we could have spent more time doing this.

What will be forthcoming in the next couple of days is to get us all up to par with what I have been reading. I intend on posting the following blogs:

  • - Percy Jackson and the Olympian Series. – I have read it all so I will give you a my feelings on the whole kit and caboodle.
  • - Johanna Lindsey’s Malory Series – I have read all of them too in waiting to get the last book of the Olympian series from the library.
  • - Robert Jordan/Brandon Sanderson – my love for the Wheel of Time series and some further pontifications in that line of thinking.

Right now however, I would like to wish Roo Bear a very happy birthday. She turns 3 today or in dog years 21. I asked her if she would like to move out and get her own place however she seams to be content with her situation here. She has personal massagers, and feeders, and lives a life of grand luxury and therefore feels no need to change the accommodations.


She is celebrating her birthday with an abundance of dog treats and the company of my parents dog KC. KC is here become we are dog sitting him. It's ironic symmetry though as last year at this time Roo was being dog sat at my parents place.

P.S. For quicker more juvenile updates add me on Twitter as PiscesMuse.

0 Comments: