Sunday, November 15, 2009

Article | NaNoWriMo Day 14 & 15 - Time Lost and Time Well Spent



NaNoWriMo Day 14 & 15


Time Lost and Time Well Spent


You ever hit a weekend (for those of us who actually have weekends off) and think:  "Wow, look at all this time.  I am going to do a million things.  Get caught up.  Be super productive."  And then it's Sunday night and its kind of like: "What the fuck.  Time were the hell did you go?  You coped out on me.  FRIG!!!"  


Yup that's me.  Sunday night and not anywhere close to where I wanted to be with my word count.  Still on par with the schedule, but I was hoping to be ahead of the game instead.  Hoping and doing are two different things though.  I gave up my weekend to a clean house and family time.  Both of which are good for the soul.  


Distractions often allow us to recharge and regroup.  What did you do with your weekend, that was non NaNoWriMo related?


I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I hope you took some time to do non NaNo pursuits.  Unwind a little, and relax.  




0 Comments: