Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Article | NaNoWriMo Day 4 - Look what the cat dragged in...

NaNoWriMo – Day 4 (already!!! ACK!!!!)

UPDATE: Yesterday I almost managed to talk myself out of writing. I didn’t and I am glad. See I am a bad influence on myself. My goal is to be number one in my area. So I must write every day. Also my personal goal is to finish my book in November and I know that will take more than 50 000 words. Heck I’m not even done the prologue yet and I am at 7859. By the way yesterday I wrote (fill me in) words.

Look what the cat dragged in.

I went to the mail and their was a package. I will give you a hint:


No not yet?

How about this?


Still don’t get it….


TADA!!!!!

I had forgotten that it was going to be autographed. Had I remember I might had tried to get it more personalized. I am going to have a nice little curl up with that this weekend.

0 Comments: